In a rapidly growing competitive world, survival of the fittest has become the norm. Continuous education is the only way to keep oneself abreast with the world and cope with these rapid changes. We are proud to state that we are one of the few Part time MBA colleges in Mumbai that strives to impart high-quality education with a good blend of Industry and academia that ultimately leads to better employability. The holistic perspective offered by us makes us one of the best part-time courses in Mumbai thereby helping an executive to scale higher top management positions. The skillset acquired helps our graduates to explore other career options like consulting, entrepreneurial management etc. It's a weekend course: classes conducted on Saturday and Sunday only.
PART TIMe MBA- Masters’ Degree in Human Resource Management(MHRDM)
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
|SEMESTER 3||SEMESTER 4|
|SEMESTER 5||SEMESTER 6|
The pedagogy followed by faculty members at NLDIMSR matches international standards way beyond brick and mortar learning. All the Part-time MBA courses by us are Industry-aligned and innovative with the dynamic curriculum of global relevance strives to Part-Time MBA gives an opportunity to enhance one's knowledge, potential, and expand your corporate network, all while maintaining a balance between your personal and professional lives. Total Intake:- 60 Seats
- Convenient “2 days a week” lecture (Saturday & Sunday)
- Great networking opportunities with over 600+ working professionals spread across the 3 years program with a robust alumni network of around 2000+.
- Institute regularly conducts guest lectures, personality development courses and outbound management learning to foster peer level interaction.
- Highly Qualified Faculty from a pool of Academicians and Corporate Head Honchos.
- Pedagogy tailored to meet the academic and experienced learning requirements of new age professionals.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with Mumbai’s first 12 terminal Bloomberg lab.
Bachelors Degree (10+2+3) from a recognized University and minimum 2 years of work experience after graduation completed on or before 30the June 2018 is mandatory.
Please contact admission department.