University of Wisconsin-Parkside, USA :
N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research collaborated with University of Wisconsin-Parkside, USA in 2017 for a 1+1 Global MBA program.
A MOU has been signed to conduct the 11 months Foundation Program for University of Wisconsin-Parkside (UW-Parkside) which makes the student eligible for the 2nd year MBA program at UW-Parkside with specialization in Finance/Marketing/HR/Analytics/General Management/Global Supply Chain Management/Accounts/Project Management. The student can also opt for Dual Specialization in the 2nd Year.
At the end of the 11 months Foundation program the student gets a Post Graduate Certificate in Global Business from N.L. Dalmia and after successful completion of the 2nd year at UW-Parkside, the student gets a MBA degree from UW-Parkside.
To know more about this program wrt the Program structure, Eligibility criteria, Scholarships, cost of the program, Admission process etc… you can register yourself for a webinar by sending a WhatsApp on +91-8169164312 mentioning your full name.
The tie-up with University of Wisconsin-Parkside is also in the area of:
- Student Exchange Programs
- Faculty Exchange Programs
- Collaborative Research
- Exchange of Publications
- Training programs, workshops, seminars and conferences
Sprott Shaw College, Vancouver, Canada :
N.L. Dalmia has agreed to promote the following personnel and material exchanges and cooperative programs with Sprott Shaw College through their MOUs:
- Development of the joint lectures and educational programs
- Exchange of students for the educational purpose including the exchange of credits
- Exchange of faculties and researchers for the purpose of research, teaching and academic discussions
- Exchange of academic information including the library materials and research publications.
- Joint symposium, seminar and other reciprocal visit of researchers
- Reciprocal visit of administrative personnel
- Joint support to the students’ activities
- Joint use of the research facilities
University of Virginia Tech, USA :
N.L. Dalmia has a tie up with University of Virginia Tech, USA. This agreement is based on the principle of reciprocity and expresses the interest of both parties in exchanging scholars, students, academic information and materials in the belief that the research and educational process at both the institutions will be enhanced and that mutual understanding between their respective scholars and students will be increased by the establishment of such exchange programs.
SELC, Vancouver, Canada:
N.L. Dalmia has a tie up with SELC for students training in the area of Digital Marketing, international Business Communication, SCTM and Logistics. SELC opened their campus in Vancouver, Canada in 2012. SELC Vancouver has gone on to become a respected and established college for vocational career and language training in Vancouver.