N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research is amongst the few B-Schools in the country, the first in Mumba and South Asia’s largest standalone Bloomberg Finance Lab to have set up a full-fledged with 24 Bloomberg Terminals. also, part of the Bloomberg Experiential Learning Partner (ELP) Program. This Bloomberg Professional Service at the campus helps the Institute strategically prepare its students for top-end careers in Banking, Investment Management, Institutional Broking, Investment Banking, and Corporate Treasury Management. The Institute provides extremely focused and high-end programs like Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) & Bloomberg Analyst Certification, Environmental Social Governance (ESG). BMC consists of 3 sections — Core Concepts (includes four modules – Economic Indicators, Currencies, Fixed Income, Equities), Getting Started on the Terminal and Portfolio Management. The sections are woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television 24by7.
- Aim of the institute is to provide students with an experience as close as possible to a real financial organization
- Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab allows students to work on a broad range of financial, economic and accounting activities, including portfolio management, risk management, derivatives markets, currency markets, financial engineering and corporate finance.
- The rolling news channels highlight and train users as to how major developments have an immediate impact on the global economy.
- Today, our students are using the platform at leading business, trading, finance and Governmental institutions which has provided them will desire confidence and advantages while they were applying for jobs.
- Provide beyond acquisition of knowledge
- Analytical and decision-making skills,
- Promote personal & professional development
- Overnight Global Market Movement Analysis and its Impact on different markets