In the course of using this website or availing the services offered on the website vide the online application forms, communication services etc., N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (“the Company” or “N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research”) and its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of the users, including information that is of a confidential nature.
Acceptance of this Policy
What Personal Information N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research Gathers & Why?
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience at the website. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on the website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information; in such an event you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide us for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing the site for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail sent from the website, if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Cookies from the website:
Does N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research Share the Information It Receives?
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the right to Call, SMS, Email, or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mails or e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), providing customer service, etc. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but will not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of the Company’s customers on behalf of other parties. When we do this, we do not give that party your name and address.
- Protection of the Company and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate or mandatory to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
Which Information Can I Access?
The site gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions on the site for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
What Choices Do I Have?
As referred above, you can always choose not to provide information. You can add or update certain information on certain pages. If you do not want to receive e-mails or other mails from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of the site, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Activities Associated with User IDs
Your User ID is displayed throughout the website and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on our sites is traceable to your User ID. Notices are sent to other community members regarding suspicious activity and policy violations on our sites and refer to User IDs and specific items. Therefore, if you associate your name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on the site.
Your password is the key to your account. To make the password complex and difficult for others to guess, you should use a combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters like, !, @, #, $, etc., and do not disclose your password to any person. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify the Company and change your password.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set notification preferences of the website so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other site users to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community, we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Are Children Allowed to Use the site?
Only persons in the age group of 18 years and above can use our website. If you are below 18 years of age, you shall not use our website. However, if you still desire to do so, you may do it only under the guidance of a parent or guardian. We do not collect information from children but have no control over persons below the age of 18 years who leave information through this website with false details.
The transmission of data over the internet is not guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of www.nldalmia.into intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, neither www.nldalmia.in nor any of our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is done at your own risk. N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research Reserves the right to amend the specifications, colours, and dimensions of any product without prior notice. Colour deviation may occur due to different screen resolutions used by the user.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire website including its content, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, software or other intellectual property rights, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by Indian copyright and intellectual property laws.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Website is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by Indian copyright laws.
All software used on the website is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and protected by Indian copyright and intellectual property laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Website for the sole purpose of placing an order on the Website or using the Website as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of the Website is strictly prohibited.
At N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, we value your relationship and will at all times strive to ensure your privacy.