The PGDM (Finance) program at NLDIMSR is one of the most sought-after programs in the country. The course curriculum is designed to make use of the best practices and to provide students with skills that are industry-relevant.
The Institute provides a holistic learning environment that is powered by experienced faculty, rigorous training, and numerous value-added programs and certifications that enables them to make well-informed business decisions.
Principles and Practices of Management
Business Economics-I ( Micro Economics)
Financial Accounting and Control
Quantitative Techniques – I ( Business Statistics)
- Comprehensive overall development through multiple learning models enables the students to become efficient business managers through the industry-centric course curriculum.
- Gain real-time corporate and professional experience through numerous guest lectures, live workshops, projects, and internships in one of the best PGDM institutes in India, which enables informed decision making throughout your career.
- Opportunities to network and connect directly with industry professionals from the best corporates and organizations in and out of India to enable an effective understanding of the corporate landscape and land a thriving job offer at a managerial position at leading corporations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in graduation is required. While applying, the candidate may be appearing for the final semester, but for securing admission he/she must be a graduate.
- The candidate must also have appeared for any of the 7 entrance exams i.e. CAT, XAT, MHCET, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, or GMAT.
- The PGDM Batch 2023-25 fee structure is as follows:
- 1st year PGDM fee: INR 7,35,000 (INR Seven Lakh Thirty Five Thousand Only)
- 2nd year PGDM fee: INR 7,35,000 (INR Seven Lakh Thirty Five Thousand Only)